Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Home Buyers & Sellers

Our mission at Damon Gettier & Associates is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Need to Give a Spare Room a Purpose?


  Today I’m going to tell you the best way to give an empty room a purpose when selling your home.

Looking to Buy a Home? Search All Homes on the MLS

When selling your home, the last thing you want to show is a room that appears to have no use. I have the perfect solution to share with you today. 

So what can you do with a spare room? Put a bed in it. It’s that simple. Putting a bed in a spare room will make it look occupied and lived in. It doesn’t matter what floor the spare room is on or if it has windows. Put a bed in it. That’s the best way to give an empty room a purpose and you’ll have the use of a guest room in the meantime.

Put a bed in it.

Questions about staging? Reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have about preparing to show your home. If you have any other questions, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments :

Post a Comment